To apply for part time or full time positions at Blue Vase Marketing, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Optionally, you may leave a telephone message on our Jobs Line by calling (978) 992-0515. When an opening exists that we feel matches your background, we will contact you. Below are the areas of opportunity available at Blue Vase Marketing LLC.
Inbound and Outbound Sales
Call center sales professionals work in a fast-paced environment walking customers through a purchasing decision. Potential customers call our center after watching infomercials which are shown on cable and broadcast systems across the United States. During a call, sales professionals provide scripted information about the advertised product, as well as offer other products or services depending on the campaign. Outbound and reorder calls are also an important part of the sales professionals responsibilities.
Customer Satisfaction Representatives (CSRs)
CSRs are the support and service ambassadors of the company. They handle inbound and outbound customer calls, assisting with an array of inquiries. Resolving customer complaints is a top priority, and we strive to do so on the first call. While the CSR must always try to retain business, it is more important to retain the relationship with the customer. The ideal candidate will have the following experience/qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in customer service (via phone preferred)
- Maintain a positive attitude and have a “thick skin”
- Detail-oriented personality with the ability to follow instructions, prioritize, multitask and adapt to changes in a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with courtesy and professionalism
- Strong problem resolution skills on own and with peers
- Computer skills – typing, word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, shopping carts
- Bilingual – English / Spanish a plus